This post contains affiliate links. If you love the pattern and want to make one, you can simply make the purchase through my link. Thank you for your support. More information please see my policies.
My last design “Hugs and Kisses Toddler Poncho“ is so popular, so I decide to do a cardigan(Available free on my blog, too. Link is Here). And this time the cardigan has a size range from 2 – 10 years. It’s not a easy things to do this since too much calculation and changes to fit the different needs. But anyway, everything turns out great. This definitely is an unique crochet cable sweater for the little cuties.
Blog subscribers, please check your email for the redemption link to get your free copy from Ravelry. Thank you for your support!
Please follow me on Instagram or twittter @warmlinx. You could find the redemption code for the free copy there. Thank you!
Redemption Link Here. (available till March 30, 2018 at 23:59 EST)
See all my designs Here.
Add this pattern to your Ravelry Favoriates Here.
Pin this pattern later Here.
This Pattern Will Only Available FREE on the blog For a Limited Time. (till 6/1/2018). Thank you!
|2 Years||4 Years||6 Years||8 Years||10 Years|
|Yarn Usage||9 balls||11 balls||13 balls||16 balls||18 balls|
|In/cm||2 Years||4 Years||6 Years||8 Years||10 Years|
|Length to shoulder||13½/34.5||15½/39.5||17/43||19/48||20½/52|
|Sleeve Length to Underarm||8½/21.5||10½/26.5||11½/29||12½/31.5||13½/34.5|
Gauge: (in 4″ x 4″/10cm x 10cm)
14 sts x 8 rows in double crochet
- Difficulty Level: Advanced
- Sizing listed in pattern will be in 2 years with 4 years, 6 years, 8 years and 10 years listed in parenthesis such as fdc 50(58, 66, 72, 78), where as fdc 50 for size 2 years, 58 for size 4 years, 66 for size 6 years, 72 for size 8 years, and 78 for size 10 years. When only one number is given, it applied to all sizes. You may circle all numbers pertaining to your size before beginning.
- The Cardigan is worked in 10 pieces, back pieces, 2 front pieces, 2 sleeves (all bottom up, seamed together before working the neck band), neckline ribbing, button band, buttonhole band, 2 cuff pieces.
- The underline marks 3 parts to make it easier to read the pattern.
- All sizes based on CYC Child Size Chart.
The patterns and photographs of items on this site are the property of WarmLinX.
The patterns and designs are subject to copyright, and are FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
You may not reproduce or sell these patterns without consent.
You can sell the finished items, but please use your own pictures, and link back to my blog (especially when you sell online) and credit to me as designer.
Any Question or Suggestion? Contact me at email@example.com. Thank you!